- Q. Has my registration been successful?
- A. A. After you register, you will receive a confirmation e-mail at the address you used to register.
*If your e-mail client or provider is set to block certain domains for anti-spam purposes, automated e-mails may fail to arrive. Please check your settings and try again.
*The e-mail newsletter is sent from the mastermindtokyo.com domain. Please allow receipt of e-mails from this domain so that the newsletter reaches you.
- Q. I want to change my member details. (address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.)
- A. You can change your details from the My Account page.
- Q. I forgot my password.
- A. Please use the Forgotten password? form on the login screen.
- Q. What steps do you take to protect personal information and credit card data?
- A. We use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to allow you to submit your data in a safe and secure format. SSL prevents data from being leaked when submitted. Member details are password-protected in order to ensure privacy and security. Please strictly store your password to prevent unauthorized use. Safeguarding your password and computer are essential to preventing unauthorized access to your account. If the computer you use is shared with multiple other people, please exercise extra caution. We do not retain credit card information after it is sent to the processor, so there is no risk of your details being leaked. You can use your credit card to shop on our web site with peace of mind.
- Q. I want to pay by credit card, but I can’t proceed to the next screen.
- A. Please refer to the section, “Computer environment and settings” on the Help page. Also check that your credit card number is entered correctly.
- Q. I want to check my order details.
- A. You can check your order history from your My Account page.
*Note that if you change your e-mail address after ordering, you may not receive a confirmation e-mail.
- Q. I want to change or cancel an order.
- A. Items ordered on the MASTERMIND TOKYO Online Store are prepared for shipment immediately, so orders cannot be canceled.
- Q. I want to change my payment method.
- A. Payment methods cannot be changed once an order is placed.
- Q. I want to change my shipment address. (Different delivery date/time)
- A. If the item has not yet shipped, please contact customer support for help.
- Q. I’m often out of the house. Can you deliver to my package locker?
- After your shipment completes, please contact the shipping carrier directly.
- Q. Can you combine multiple shipments for different order numbers?
- A. Orders on the MASTERMIND TOKYO Online Store are managed on an order number basis, so each order is shipped separately. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we cannot combine shipments.
Receipt of products
- Q. I received a defective product or one that differs from the one I ordered.
- A. If you find a defect in a product or receive a different item, please contact the customer support center within 10 days of receipt. A team member will contact you on the next steps to take.
- Q. The product is a different color from that pictured.
- A. While we try to depict products as close as possible to the actual color, your monitor settings or mobile phone screen or model may cause the color to be rendered differently. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Q. I don’t know my size.
- A. You will find product dimensions on the product page. Use this information as a guide to your purchase.
Security and privacy
- Q. What kind of password should I use?
- A. Refrain from using your birthday, telephone number, or other password that could easily be guessed by others. You should never disclose or share your password with others. For increased safety, we recommend periodically changing your password.
- Q. What about viruses?
- A. If your computer is infected with a virus, files may be damaged or lost. In addition, crucial data can be stolen and seen by others. In addition to taking precautions to avoid virus infection, always practice virus scanning. If a virus is detected on your computer, follow the instructions to quarantine the affected files and resolve the issue.
- Q. Is there anything else I should be aware of?
- A. Note that data related to your password, pages visited, and product purchases may remain on your computer. This poses no problem if the computer is yours. If you are using someone else’s computer or a public computer used by many people, please exercise extra caution.